Update on Life Less Plastic



Hey Everyone! It's been almost three years since my last post, so I figured I'd provide a quick update on what I've been up to.

First off, I totally fell off the band wagon in terms of giving up plastic. It's sad but true. After two years of living almost completely plastic free, I just couldn't keep up with it anymore. I was starting to feel the weight of the project more and more heavily, and I eventually decided that I needed to live like everyone else for a while.

Unrelated, I also wanted to mention that I did a 365 blog last year, which was was all about my quest to make something every single day last year. It went really well and I ended up learning a ton about art, photography, and myself. You can take a look at makingmade.wordpress.com/.

Anyways, I just wanted to provide an update and also say that I'll be making some changes this summer that might allow me to live a bit more plastic free. If that happens, I'll be sure to post again!

Comments

Shane Shirley said…
Don't be so hard on yourself!!!!!! Even Beth Terry has her moments...trust me. SHe would be the first to tell you to do the best you can and it seems to me, you have done a lot.

VBOFOTO said…
Hi,

Great blog. Have you tried Gear Head bar soap? It comes in plastic wrap, but...

I have a blog http://mytrashyourtrash.com/
about, yes garbage and I’ve just gotten to the issue of reducing plastic because of the inherent shortcomings of recycling. Check it out if you have time. Good luck!

Popular Posts