Another Meme: Six Unimportant Things About Me

Going Crunchy has hit me with another Meme. This one is called the Six Unimportant Things Meme.

The Instructions:
  1. Link to the person that tagged you.
  2. Post the rules on your blog.
  3. Share six non-important things/habits/quirks about yourself.
  4. Tag six random people at the end of your post by linking to their blogs.
  5. Let each random person know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their website.
My Six Unimportant Things:
  1. I now diligently collect glass jars because being plastic-free basically requires buying from bulk bins and then struggling to find containers for storing purchases afterwards. I think I ALMOST have enough jars now. Maybe three or four more will be enough.
  2. I drink TONS of coffee. I probably have about three cups each morning, and since I feel bad about coffee's dehydrating effects, I also drink about six glasses of water each afternoon. This means I have to pee a lot (he he, I can't believe I just wrote that).
  3. I'm semi-allergic to dust so cleaning usually makes my eyes itch and occasionally brings about fits of sneezing...so I guess that means I'm allergic to cleaning. Awesome!
  4. I love the shows Project Runway and Top Chef. What can I say? I'm addicted!
  5. I learned to swim when I was really young--maybe two years old--which, I think, has caused my general love for swimming. In the summer and on camping trips, I'm always one of the first people to jump in the water and then I'm usually the last one out.
  6. I love hot springs and have had the pleasure of relaxing in springs in four different states. I'm planning on visiting some hot pots while I'm in Utah, which will bring me up to five states.
Six People I'm Tagging:
  1. Plasticless
  2. Enviromom
  3. Brave New Leaf
  4. Zakka Life Crafts
  5. Grant's Rants
  6. Bad Human

Comments

I love these things: the photography community had one circulating last year. I think we're going to need a replacement for #1 - it's not unimportant in relation to this blog :)
just ducky said…
I am a fellow Project Runway and Top Chef watcher! This season I like Romy and Chris--Christian is a whiny little boy who needs to be sent home...Jillian is pretty cool too and I'm still undecided on Sweet Pea.
Anonymous said…
wait, is there a reason to transfer your bulk goods from the plastic bag you got them in at the store to a glass jar? i just keep mine in the cabinet in the plastic bag. is that bad?
Librarian said…
What a great post! That was actually quite cool in that those are rather important things.

I'm madly saving apple and spaghetti sauce jars! I now use them instead of tupper-plastic and have found that you can freeze in them.

Um, what do you use to get things home from the store in.

And great pic! You have awesome energy in your eyes. Good vibes, Shannon

Popular Posts